Saturday, February 21, 2015

How do I let go?

It took me a long time to get back to writing. That last blog took a lot out of me. I took me on an emotional journey that left me feeling sad, empty, and lost. It's funny how you think you are over something and you are "fine" but the moment you start being honest with your self is moment that you realize "fine" is the last thing you are. How do you get over the hurt from your past? How do you stop the voice that tell you, that night was all your fault? How do you deal with the fact someone took something from that wasn't their to have in the first place? How do you be happy? I find myself questioning my worth. I am worthy of love and a family when I am so damaged? I go through life with this brave face on. I smile and laugh and appear to be happy. But the truth is I'm dying on the inside. There is so much pain and hurt where there should be happiness and joy. Even when I supposed to be happy I'm sad. I'm still that innocent little girl, I'm still that freshman in high school, and I'm still that teenager in the back of that car. I have grown and learned different lessons in life but I'm still haven't healed. I'm still carrying that pain and sometime I feel like I'm drowning. No matter how many times I tried to move on I'm still stuck in those moments. I never shared my story before now because I never wanted to be victim but the truth is I can't faced the little girl and teenager that lives within. I don't know how to help her heal. I don't know how to take away her pain. I'm stuck in this moment because I don't know how to let go. How do I let go?

No comments:

Post a Comment